The BlueDiamond™ platform offers a complete, next-generation access control experience. With multi-technology readers, a feature-rich mobile app and the ability to support mobile and physical credentials, organizations can upgrade to the BlueDiamond experience at their own pace.
BlueDiamond multi-technology readers are among the most versatile access control readers on the market, work seamlessly with existing infrastructures and leverage open credentialing standards. The readers are non-proprietary, access control platform agnostic and support the standard output protocols including Supervised F/2F (SF/2F), Wiegand, OSDP™ and OSDP V2. When utilizing LenelS2™ OnGuard® and NetBox™ access control systems, users can conveniently manage mobile credentials through a single system.
Simultaneous support for a wide range of smart cards – including HID® iCLASS®, MIFARE® and DESFire® EV1 and EV2 – in addition to support for standard proximity cards means BlueDiamond multi-tech readers provide a seamless migration path from less secure card technologies to a more secure, open standard with DESFire EV2 and BlueDiamond mobile credentials.
With both mobile-ready and mobile-enabled versions available, organizations can achieve enhanced security at their own pace. For organizations that are not ready for mobile credentialing, but want to have the flexibility to add it in the future, the BlueDiamond mobile ready readers provide flexibility without the need to replace or add hardware. The BlueDiamond mobile-enabled readers are ready out of the box to support mobile credentials.
Features & Functionality
- Mobile-ready readers can be upgraded to read mobile credentials through the purchase of a license without the need to add or replace hardware
- Mobile-enabled readers support mobile credentials out of the box
- Multi-tech models offer simultaneous support for:
- 125kHz proximity cards
- HID® Proximity
- AWID® Proximity
- CASI/GE Security ProxLite
- 13.56MHz smart cards
- Mifare® DESFIRE EV1/EV2
- Mifare Classic - ISO 14443
- Vicinity Card Serial Number - ISO 15693
- HID® iClass**
- 125kHz proximity cards
- Wiegand, SF/2F or OSDP with or without secure channel encryption, auto-configuring with LenelS2 access panels
- Firmware updates, custom key loading and configuration changes via OSDP file transfer when BlueDiamond multi-tech readers are paired with the OnGuard access control system version 7.5 or greater, Mercury xSeries Controllers and Mercury Series 3 i/o boards