Prism® is an open IP video management system (VMS) based on an advanced, intuitive and operator-friendly user interface. Offered in two configurations (professional, and enterprise), and available as a standalone VMS or integrated with OnGuard®, Prism has the scalability, flexibility and reliability to meet your organization's evolving video surveillance needs.
- Open platform for full interoperability/integration
- Video-centric user experience
- Intuitive operator user interface
- Advanced forensics tools for investigations
- Highly scalable server architecture
- Multiple recording options (high availability and value)
- Extensive support for mixed analog & IP environments
- Touchscreen friendly client software
- Embedded video matrix application
- OnGuard event proxy integration
- New system diagnostics and configuration tool
- Native Lenel® Network Video Recorder (Lenel NVR) and select TruVision® recorder drivers
Learn more about all the updates included in the latest service pack by accessing the Downloads section of the the Partner Center portal.
Integration with Lenel NVR and TruVision Recorders
Bridge to Your Video Future
The Prism® system is tightly integrated with the Lenel NVR, adopting industry-standard RTP/RTSP transport protocols resulting in high-performance video storage and retrieval. This combination allows users to purchase storage as a softwareonly package for deployment on Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) server hardware or as benchmarked and optimized hardware-based turnkey solution. Through LNVR, Prism can view and configure hundreds of different models of third-party and Interlogix® cameras.
Select TruVision® Network Video Recorders (NVRs) by Interlogix can also be intergrated with the Prism VMS. By downloading a driver pack, users are able to access and unlock recorded tracks via the Prism dashboard. Users can set up events for cameras connected directly to select TruVision NVRs for simple plug-and-play configurations. Ideal for small- to mid-scale applications, these recorders provide full support with the Prism Video Matrix.