FLIR IP Cameras like FC-Series or A310pt are capable of generating Alarms based on events associated to capabilities such as Video Analytics, Temperature Measurement, or discrete I/O.
These cameras can be configured to use their Messaging System to send Generic XML notifications to external systems over TCP/IP.
By installing the FLIR Event Gateway on an OnGuard Server, these events can be pushed directly into OnGuard through the DataConduIT interface.
The integration supports:
- Receive/Manage alarms and events in OnGuard from compatible FLIR Cameras through DataConduIT.
- Use FLIR Cameras to Monitor Temperature of critical assets and receive Alarms from these in OnGuard.
- Use FLIR Cameras to Monitor Intrusion and receive Video Analytics Alarms in OnGuard.
- Integrate discrete I/O events through FLIR Cameras to be managed by OnGuard.
- Intuitive association between each Event and the Camera that generated it.
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
FLIR Event Gateway is certified with OnGuard 6.6 and 6.5.