The IrisAccess product line is a combination of iris enrollment and iris recognition software and hardware biometric cameras that identify people by iris recognition. The product interfaces with access control and identity management applications to provide positive authentication. Solutions that provide 1:1 and 1:N are deployed globally with databases exceeding 1 million persons. The IrisAccess Import product provides connectivity between IrisAccess EAC software and OnGuard.
The integration supports:
- User data fields in OnGuard to automatically populate the appropriately user fields in the Iris ID EAC software.
- Changes made to the user fields in OnGuard are pushed to the EAC software through the IrisAccess Import application.
- The enrollment of the iris template can be done through the Iris ID EAC enrollment application.
- Iris templates of the users will then be pushed to all applicable/selected iCAM7 series iris cameras.
- When users approach the iCAM7 for authentication, the resulting wiegand output with appropriate badge id will communicate with the OnGuard panels (Wiegand format is configurable utilizing the web application in the iCAM7 series hardware).
|OnGuard license requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
|Reader||Maximum Number of Local Readers, Maximum Number of Readers for System Type, Maximum Number of Readers in Enterprise (for enterprise systems)||Any part number that includes readers licenses||License is per reader|
Iris ID IrisAccess EAC v3.10 (iCAM 7000 Series v7.0.9) is certified with OnGuard 7.0 and 6.6.