Vigilant™ NetVR is an enterprise-grade video server designed for mission-critical deployments. Featuring industry-leading video quality, intelligent event detection, highly-efficient streaming and storage, and seamless remote access, NetVR is the backbone of Vigilant’s unique video surveillance solution. NetVR empowers authorized security personnel with maximum flexibility and freedom – enabling simultaneous access, control and viewing of live or playback video from any IP or analog camera, fixed or PTZ – regardless of user location or client device.
The integration supports:
- View live and recorded video in OnGuard’s applications
- Control PTZ cameras from OnGuard
- Receive status events for Vigilant recorders and channels in OnGuard
- Receive motion detection events from Vigilant channels in OnGuard
- Import channels from Vigilant recorder to OnGuard using the ‘Import’ feature
|OnGuard license requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part number||Comments|
Maximum Number of LDVR Camera Channels (DV-CH-XXX)
|DV-CH-8UP||Part number is per 8 video channels|
|Digital Video Application||Digital Video Application (XXSDVXXX)||SWS-DV||License required unless already activated in the license file|
Vigilant Technology NetVR v7.2 is certified with OnGuard 6.6.
Vigilant Technology NetVR v7.0 is certified with OnGuard 6.4.500.