Omnipresence 3D is an integration platform for security systems. It allows information retrieval and control of heterogeneous systems in a common user interface. A 3D graphical interface is also available, greatly improving situational awareness.
The integration supports:
- List Access Panels, Readers and Inputs.
- Receive events such as “Access Granted/Denied”, “Door Held”, “Door Forced”, etc. from OnGuard.
- Search events stored into Fortem datastore.
- Temporarily unlock doors.
- Permanently lock and unlock doors.
- Restore a door to its original mode (card-only, PIN-or-card, etc.) after it has been locked/unlocked.
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
Fortem Omnipresence 3D v5.0 is certified with OnGuard 6.6 and 6.5.