Three-factor PIV, PIV-I, CAC, TWIC, FRAC verification software that runs on ruggedized handheld readers. Enrolls and displays OnGuard access by access level. Also supports OnGuard DESFire (with biometric matching).
- Authenticates all types of FIPS 201-compliant cards and verifies identity cardholder identity using stored biometric
- Authenticates OnGuard DESFire cards and verify identity using stored biometric
- Ensures that both FIPS 201 and non-FIPS 201 cards (including barcode and proximity) are currently enrolled in the OnGuard system
- Displays access rights for the reader’s location
- Reports card transactions to OnGuard in real-time or batch
- Registers FIPS 201 credentials into OnGuard
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
Note: A single DataConduIT license is used for all pivCLASS certified products. All communications between pivCLASS products and an OnGuard system are managed by a single DataConduIT session.
pivCLASS Mobile Validator (OMNICheck Plus) v1.2 is certified with OnGuard 6.5 and 6.4.500.