With Edwards EST-3 Pull Station integration, OnGuard provides a complete fire safety solution with the support of access control, video, audio and mass notification. When an EST-3 pull station is triggered, OnGuard displays an alarm to the onsite Security Guard along with a map of the pull station location. Video is automatically shown and cameras moved to the event location. At the same time, mustering is triggered so all occupants can be safely accounted for.
OnGuard can also send live occupancy reports to the Fire or Police Incident Command Center and generate an email to ensure appropriate personnel are aware of the situation. Mobile Monitoring can be used to administer the OnGuard system from a remote location, helping ensure the safety and security of all people, property and assets.
- Provides a complete fire safety solution
- Displays alarm to onsite Security Guard when EST-3 pull station is activated
- Shows map of pull station location while Video automatically moves cameras to that location
- Monitors movement of people and assets through mustering
- Enables dual monitoring of fire and access control system’s uptime and health status
- Offers live occupancy reports
- Sends email to ensure appropriate parties are notified
- Enables remote system administration through Mobile Monitoring