Lenel, Interlogix: Providing Security at the Speed of Life
LAS VEGAS, April 11, 2018 – Whether it’s protecting government agencies, multinational corporations, retail shops or a home, Lenel and Interlogix deliver sophisticated industry-leading solutions to effectively and conveniently secure people and property. Lenel and Interlogix are showcasing their comprehensive, integrated products April 11-13 at the International Security Conference & Exposition (ISC West) in Las Vegas (booth #18019). Lenel and Interlogix are part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX)
“As a leader in the security industry, our mission is to serve customers by creating intelligent, connected products that can be used as best-in-class solutions or to unify comprehensive security management systems,” said Alex Housten, vice president and general manager of Fire & Security Products, at UTC Climate, Controls & Security. “That means our products move with the speed of life, anticipating customer needs.”
For both Lenel and Interlogix, delivering customer value often means heading to the cloud with platforms accessible and remotely controlled through a computer web browser or mobile phone app. That’s true of the latest generation of OnGuard – Lenel’s industry-leading integrated enterprise security platform. Key Lenel products showcased at the 2018 ISC West trade show include:
- OnGuard version 7.4, which supports several browser-based clients, eliminating the need for onsite server hardware, as well as multiple software installations and updates. The platform handles about 1 million cardholder records and supports a significantly expanded roster of third-party wireless locks.
- The LNL-4420 intelligent controller, which has been added to the General Services Administration’s approved product list for use by agencies implementing programs to meet Federal Identity, Credential and Access Management (FICAM) requirements.
- A new version of the BlueDiamond app that can anticipate users’ door and reader selections to reduce authentication time.
Interlogix continues to enhance its award-winning UltraSync SmartHome system as well as its breadth of commercial solutions available. Key Interlogix products showcased at the 2018 ISC West trade show include:
- A new UltraSync doorbell camera that lets homeowners remotely see, hear and speak with people at their front door using the UltraSync app. The high-definition camera alerts homeowners when someone rings the bell or is detected within the camera’s field of view.
- The Interlogix TruVisionÒ NVR 71, a high-capacity network video recorder, provides recording of up to 128 IP camera channels and built-in integration with the TruVision Navigator integrated security platform.
- An Interlogix IFSÒ managed network switch with LCD touch screen enables management of up to 24 connected devices with 400 watts of power using Power over Ethernet.
“Our products reflect our commitment to bringing comprehensive solutions to our channel partners and end users in all segments of the security industry,” Housten said. “Lenel and Interlogix, along with other UTC brands, are dedicated to remaining ahead of the ever-changing needs of our customers.”
To see the all the new additions to the Lenel and Interlogix portfolios, visit the UTC booth #18019. Visit our websites at Lenel.com and Interlogix.com and follow us on Twitter @LenelSystems and @Interlogix.
Lenel is a global leader in advanced security systems and services developing innovative solutions to protect buildings, people and assets. Incorporating open architecture and third-party interfacing, Lenel’s enterprise software manages multiple best-in-class systems to provide a single, seamless security solution for customers worldwide, including corporate and government segments. Lenel is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. For more information, visit www.lenel.com or follow @LenelSystems on Twitter.
Interlogix provides leading security and life-safety solutions for both residential and commercial applications covering intrusion, video, transmission and access. Offering some of the most-trusted product names in the industry, and backed by ongoing partner services and support, Interlogix helps customers secure and protect what matters most. Interlogix is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. For more information, visit www.interlogix.com or follow @Interlogix on Twitter.