Lenel has two series of controller offerings for the OnGuard® Platform. Each series has unique capabilities, but consists of similar components: one or more Intelligent System Controllers as well as specific Reader Interface Modules, Input Modules, and Output Modules. Each controller in each series has a specific maximum number of modules that the controller can support, so the controller can be tailored to the needs of each site.
The X Series is the newest family of controllers for the OnGuard System, incorporating current cybersecurity technology. The X Series focuses on supporting access control functions of OnGuard. There are four controllers in this family, each utilizing a single reader interface module and dual reader interface module, a 16 input module, and a 16 output module.
Lenel M Series
The Lenel M Series enables quick migration from legacy CASI Micro-based systems to the OnGuard System. There is a single controller in this series, each utilizing three unique reader interface modules, a 20 input module, and a 16 output module.
- Multiple Reader Technology Support – Wiegand, Magstripe, OSDP, OSDP Secure Channel
- Data encryption at rest
- Up to 64 reader support per panel (LNL-X4420, LNL-X3300)
- Up to 128 elevator control floors
Lenel M Series
- Swapping boards allows migration to OnGuard
- Plug-for-plug replacement strategy
- Multiple Reader Technology Support – Wiegand, Magstripe, Supervised F2F