The release of OnGuard 7.1 represents our ongoing commitment to product innovation and technology leadership. The system features new access control and video functionality, and supports new hardware that provides greater flexibility and reliability.
The OnGuard 7.1 system release supports the LNL - 1300e, a compact and flexible PoE door controller that can be used as a network wired Input/Output controller. The system also supports new Interlogix® TruVision® recorders, a new TruVision USB joystick and the latest version of the OnGuard WATCH dashboard - an optional, web-based module that allows web browser monitoring of critical system and server parameters. In addition, the system makes improvements to the OnGuard enterprise architecture, with new events, user transactions and alarm acknowledgment replication features.
The new OnGuard 7.1 delivers improved and expanded functionality, and paves the way for future enhancements by continuing to evolve its technology-rich feature set and robust architecture.
- LNL-1300e Network-connected flexible door I/O Module controller support
- Support for the optional OnGuard WATCH (Web Access Trending & Comprehensive Health) web-based dashboard application
- Shorter selection lists and more intuitive configurations
- Ability to schedule reports in several output formats
- Support for additional Interlogix® TruVision® recorders
- Support for Interlogix TruVision joystick
- Support for Axis® 8312 and 8313 joysticks
- Enhanced joystick configuration options
- Simplified camera multi-stream configurations
- Simplified camera selection by camera brand and model
- Automatic replication of Events, User Transactions and Alarm Acknowledgements without the need for scheduling
- A single point of archiving - data is replicated to the master
- Enterprise replication performance and security improvements