OnGuard version 7.3 makes the OnGuard security management system truly web- and mobile-ready. Featuring new enhancements, like platform architecture, web-based apps and native support for mobile credential issuance, the OnGuard 7.3 software release represents our most flexible and integrated solution to date.
The system delivers new functionality across a variety of security solutions, from support from the new Lenel® BlueDiamond Mobile ecosystem that allows smart devices to act as secure credentials, to new migration options for legacy InfoGraphics and Software House* systems.
The OnGuard 7.3 software also support the new Lenel Console, a unified launch pad that ties core, web-based and third-party components of the system into one.
In addition, OnGuard 7.3 software supports the OnGuard Credentials module, a web-based cardholder, that allow access to the OnGuard security management system without the need for client software installation or upgrades.
Version 7.3 makes OnGuard integration easier than ever. The new OnGuard OpenAccess API provides a rich and growing web-services interface to the OnGuard security management system, and the new BACnet communications on the LNL-4420 provide a simple and effective way to connect to building automation systems.
*Additional hardware may need to be replaced.
Features & Functionality
New Web-Based Apps
- Lenel Console app included
- App Support for optional OnGuard Credentials Module
Access Control Software
- Mobile credential support
- Lenel BlueDiamond™ Mobile
- HID mobile access®
- Allegion aptiQmobile™
- OpenAccess web-services API
Access Control Hardware
- Support for ACU migration hardware
- Support for Software House® iStar migration hardware*
- Support for Lenel BlueDiamond Mobile readers with Bluetooth®
- Integrated authentication of FIPS-201 credentials on LNL-4420
- Supervised F/2F protocol support on select Lenel access panels
- BACnet™ building automatic interface on LNL-4420
- OnGuard/Prism® bi-directional event exchange
Operating Systems and Databases
- New operating system support, including Windows 10 for 32ES servers
- New database support, including SQL 2016