OnGuard WATCH (Web Access Trending and Comprehensive Health) is a web-based analysis tool that collects system data and displays it on customizable, user-friendly dashboards.
OnGuard WATCH provides users with a detailed overview of their system enabling convenient monitoring of system health and a ready view of important security data, including:
- System-wide counts, including access panels, readers, inputs, outputs, cardholders, badges, and visitors
- System Overview Dashboard summarizing system information, database backups, performance metrics for each server and key system performance indicators
- Area utilization summary for user-defined areas
- Information and status for the OnGuard server and Windows operating system
- Segmentation filter enabling data views by a single segment or segment group, allowing users an optimized view of their OnGuard WATCH system data and insights by segment
- Enterprise Overview page providing data and insights for regions within a master database or for a child within a parent regional database.
- ‘Purge Raw Data’ option reducing database size and improving performance
- Information and status for the Microsoft® SQL Server®
- Badges and alarms generated per day
- Thresholds and email alerts based on trigger conditions
- Server log size graphs for OnGuard servers
- OnGuard main and archive database back-up history
- System performance graph for memory, peak and hard drive usage
- Historical system data
The software runs on most modern browsers, is recommended for desktop and laptop PCs as well as tablets, and uses a responsive design to adapt to varying screen sizes.
OnGuard WATCH is licensed on an annual renewal basis and your subscription to OnGuard WATCH entitles you to install the latest version at any time. OnGuard WATCH requires an active OnGuard SUSP, which entitles you to upgrades and support for OnGuard as well as OnGuard WATCH.
OnGuard WATCH lite
OnGuard WATCH lite is a free version available to users with a Software Upgrade and Support Plan (SUSP). This feature-light version provides a snapshot of the OnGuard application server and includes the System Overview dashboard. OnGuard WATCH lite is also available as a free, 90-day, one-time trial for non-SUSP users.
To download OnGuard WATCH lite, visit the Partner Center.