The OnGuard Surveillance client offers a lightweight browser-based application enabling basic video viewing capabilities without client installation or upgrades. With the OnGuard system, users can securely view one or multiple cameras (live or playback) in various layout configurations through a supported web browser on their desktop, laptop, or tablet. OnGuard Surveillance client is a web-based alternative to the traditional OnGuard Video Viewer Windows® application.
Based on the latest HTML5 standards, OnGuard Surveillance client features a responsive user interface and supports a wide range of hardware platforms and operating systems. Designed with the user in mind, this flexible interface provides a simplified, customizable view of video activity in the OnGuard system. Multiple custom layouts can be created and stored, ensuring quick and easy monitoring of both live and recorded video.
Features & Functionality
- Ability to organize multiple camera tiles into various layouts for convenient monitoring
- Offers a variety of pre-defined layout templates to display up to 16 camera views in one screen, providing a simple way to design and save a preferred layout quickly and efficiently
- View live and recorded video side-by-side for maximum insight
- Customizable layouts can be created and stored by the end user
- Includes control for PTZ cameras, including presets
- Play, pause, or step-through recorded video in forward or reverse
- Display an interactive hardware tree noting any offline devices
- Support for OnGuard monitor zones and user permissions
- Ability to access Surveillance client on a mobile device enhances situational awareness for mobile security guards or other remote personnel charged with monitoring facilities