Fully integrated with Angus AnyWhere®, a comprehensive suite of software for optimizing commercial real estate operations, the Visitor Security module provides a secure, web based, easy to use pre-visit registration process that eliminates the cumbersome paper visitor log-book and streamlines visitor access management.
Tenants log into a secure website and register their visitors in advance. Security guards access the property visitor list online and, using intuitive quick search functions and advance heavy traffic alerts, plan for and process visitors evenly and smoothly throughout the day. Additionally, security staff can capture visitor photos and print visitor badges.
The integration supports:
- At the point that a Visitor badge is printed, the Angus AnyWhere server:
- Creates the visitor in the OnGuard system.
- Records the host Cardholder in OnGuard
- Creates and sign in a Visit in OnGuard
- Creates a Badge with a default Visitor AccessLevel
- Retrieves the Badge id.
- When the Visitor badge is printed, a barcode will be included matching the BadgeID value registered with OnGuard.
- The Visitor can use that barcode to gain access to the standard parts of the building available to the designated Visitor AccessLevel.
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT and Visitor Management||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140), Visitor Management Application (SWG-EV)||SWG-OITVM||One (1) DataConduIT license is required
One (1) Visitor Management Application license is required
|Visits||Maximum Number of Visits for Visitor Management and DataConduIT Visitor [1K - 1M]||SWG-OITVM-5||Unlimited number of visits|
Angus Systems Angus AnyWhere v4.11, Visitor Security module is certified with OnGuard 6.6.
Angus Systems Angus AnyWhere v4.4, Visitor Security module is certified with OnGuard 6.5 and 6.4.500.