CN-SHIELD (Commtel Networks- Secured, High Definition, Integrated Execution and Layered Detection System) is a proposed software system solution for an integrated security management system.
CN-SHIELD is being built as a threat prediction and resolution system with automatic counter measures as per system settings. In case of persistent threat, the system will automatically seek operator intervention by providing the operator all inputs necessary to take remedial action.
In its operational layer, CN-SHIELD will offer complete capability to monitor, control, alarm, analyze and perform all other requisite functions by taking inputs from multiple systems.
The integration supports:
- Get Device List & Device Status - Discover readers, I/O modules in the Lenel system and import them into the CN-SHIELD configuration utility, which are then graphically represented on a facility 2D schematic in CN-SHIELD
- Perform Manual Door Control - Unlock or lock the door through CN-SHIELD
- View Alarms & Notifications - Show alarms originating from the reader or system live in CN-SHIELD
- Acknowledge Alarms and Notifications - Acknowledge the alarm in CN-SHIELD which in turn will acknowledge the alarms on the Lenel system. Acknowledgment notes record the name of the CNSHIELD user performing the acknowledgment.
- Activate or Deactivate I/O Modules – Control of all input & output modules configured on a controller
- View Events History – Events generated from OnGuard are captured and available for historical retrieval.
- View Cardholder information – view cardholder details such as name, date of birth, photo ID and email.
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comment|
|CN-Shield API||This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.||IPC-011-CMTEL01|
LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.