- Use OnGuard to manage users enrolled on Eyelock devices
- Launch enrollment process when a cardholder is added or modified in OnGuard
- Associate OnGuard Reader configurations to EyeLock reader configurations to facilitate selective download of credentials to only readers that the person has access to.
- EyeLock readers will output Weigand information to the OnGuard controller when a person is validated
- Card Format information is manually associated based on the card format that is associated to the reader in OnGuard
- The EyeLock reader will compare the iris that is presented to the database stored in the device. If the person is valid, the Badge ID associated to their cardholder record is sent according to the card format that is assigned to the eyeLock reader in the integration GUI to the OnGuard controller and the OnGuard controller makes the decision to grant or deny access.
LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.