In 1987, the first HHL intruder alarm panel was launched. The fifth generation of the panel offers burglary protection integrated with access control for all our customers’ properties. The second to none addressable buss line technology of HHL panels provides a reliable solution for the customer. All HHL panels have been certified to the highest class 4 of EU standards.
The integration supports:
- Control and observe HHL Intrusion Panel via a connection to HHL Frontend server application.
- Observe and control area arm/disarm status.
- Observe and control zone bypass status.
- Observe and control relay state.
- Observe events and status information from HHL.
- Maximum number of areas 64; zones 999; relays 152.
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Intrusion||Maximum Number of Intrusion Panels (SWG-1450)||SWG-1450||One (1) Intrusion license per Intrusion panel|
Hedengren HHL v8.0 is certified with OnGuard 6.6 and 6.5.