Infinova V2217 Security Management System is Enterprise grade Video Management System software.
- Open platform system which supports wide range of video sources and external systems.
- Fully distributed architecture with no single point of failure.
- Built-in video analytics module with seamless user interface.
- Optimized for multi-core processors, and multi-stream cameras.
- Scalable and expandable architecture.
The interface allows users to access ‘operator functions’ of the interfaced ‘Infinova 2217 VMS server software’ from OnGuard. This includes:
- Import Cameras
- Import configured PTZ presets
- Display live video
- Camera PTZ control
- Iris control
- Focus control,
- Display recorded video
- Camera status (online/offline)
- Alarms monitoring (motion detected)
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Maximum Number of LDVR Camera Channels (DV-CH-XXX)||DV-CH-8UP||Part number is per 8 video channels|
|Digital Video Application||Digital Video Application (XXSDVXXX)||SWS-DV or SWG-DV||License required unless already activated in the license file|
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|Infinova 2217 Security Management System||15||
LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.