The IX Series is a network-based communication and security system featuring video entry security, internal communication, emergency stations, and paging. The system features our first app, the IX MOBILE. All units and app in the systems can unlock doors remotely on a network, assist onsite visitors from an offsite location, broadcast emergency announcements, and communicate using a PoE network.
The integration supports:
- Place calls to intercom stations
- Place group calls between intercom stations
- Cancel calls to intercom stations
- Releasing the door using Aiphone camera output
- Getting device status (get the status of IX devices connected to the OnGuard system)
- View events generated by IX system and use them to trigger actions on other third party systems (example: Activate CCTV camera)
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Intercom||Maximum Number of Intercom Exchanges (SWG-1340)||SWG-1340||One (1) Intercom license per Intercom panel|
Aiphone IX v2.00 is certified with OnGuard 7.0 and 6.6.