- Add/Modify/Delete Cardholders from the KeyWatcher using OnGuard’s Cardholder’s Add/Mod/Deletes.
- Add/Modify/Delete Badge data from Cardholder to the appropriate KeyWatcher User.
- Assign KeyWatcher Users to KeyWatcher Sites based on their OnGuard Access Levels.
- Associate KeyWatcher Site Profiles to OnGuard Access Levels.
- Configure which KeyWatcher TrueTouch alarms and transactions that get passed to OnGuard via alarms.
- Configure Card Format used with OnGuard to pass correct badge data to the KeyWatcher TrueTouch Server.
- Allow the configuration of an Anti-Egress feature that keeps the user from leaving an area when holding an asset and can also allow further access to a different area when the asset is held.
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT and Message Queue||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)
Maximum Number of Message Queues (SWG-WSMQX)
|SWG-1485||One (1) license is required for message queue,
One (1) license is required for DataConduIT
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|KeyWatcher Touch Key Management System||2.1||
LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.