MSite™ Mobile is the versatile, handheld identity platform that enables companies to control access, validate worker ID and provide instant muster points across their sites.
The MSite Mobile platform allows mobile access to the OnGuard system for the purposes of access control. The system interacts with OnGuard through DataConduIT and synchronizes cardholder data. In addition transactions performed on mobile devices (often used at vehicle lanes, sites with no fixed perimeter or for “stop and challenge” situations) are sent back to OnGuard in order to allow reporting and other ACS functions such as mustering.
The integration supports:
- Swipe MIFARE cards to gain access to cardholder badge details and photo
- Allow mobile devices to be configured in OnGuard as readers
- Perform validation of access levels based on access rights configured in OnGuard
- Perform initial setup of the system through a full cardholder synchronization process hosted in the MSite Web portal
- Automatically send access transactions to OnGuard Alarm Monitoring (success and failure)
- Perform mustering of cardholders within Areas configured within OnGuard
- Receive automatic cardholder updates (including badge access levels) from OnGuard
- Perform a health check of the connection between MSite and OnGuard systems
- Display and allow access to specific readers from OnGuard when choosing a location to operate card checks
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
|Reader||Maximum Number of Local Readers, Maximum Number of Readers for System Type, Maximum Number of Readers in Enterprise (for enterprise systems)||Any part number that includes readers licenses||License is per reader|
Human Recognition Systems MSite Mobile v1.0 is certified with OnGuard 6.6, 6.5, and 6.4.500.