Intercede's MyID® identity and credential management software enables organizations to create and use trusted digital identities for employees, citizens and machines. This allows secure access to services, facilities, information and networks.
MyID meets the highest government standards yet is simple enough to be deployed onto consumer devices such as smartphones and tablets. Critically, MyID provides an easy, convenient and secure alternative to passwords.
The integration supports:
- When a MyID user account is created or updated, a cardholder is created/updated in OnGuard. This includes a picture of the person, if present in MyID.
- When MyID issues a smart card, it will update OnGuard with details of the card to enable access, and associate it with the cardholder. It will also provide the unique identifier that the card holds which is read by the door reader.
- When a card is enabled or disabled in MyID, the card status is updated in OnGuard.
- When a card is cancelled in MyID the card details are deleted in OnGuard. MyID will automatically cancel a card when the person is removed from MyID.
- Synchronization can also be run as a scheduled task on the server. This will check the MyID database for failed updates to OnGuard, and resend the user account and card data. This is a one-way synchronization.
- When a card is issued, the access levels for the card are set in OnGuard based on the access areas associated with the user account in MyID.
|OnGuard license requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
Intercede MyID v9 is certified with OnGuard 7.0 and 6.6.