PalmSecure Vein Recognition Technology Offers Robust Biometric Authentication to Enhance Physical Access Security
The integration supports:
- Contactless palm vein authentication is fast, hygienic and non-invasive
- No biometric footprint or residual trace left behind after authentication
- Robust biometric controller can be mounted remotely in secure area
- Encrypted template repository secures user information
- Compact design for easy installation into standard single or 2-Gang Box
- Configurable as a standalone system or integrated to existing access control solution via Wiegand or IP interfaces
The integration supports Wiegand output interface between PalmEntry biometric access control system and OnGuard access control system. When a user authenticates by the Palm Entry biometric system, it will send the Badge ID information to the OnGuard system via Wiegand. The OnGuard system will authenticate the badge id similar to badge id information that is sent from any other reader.
The badge enrollment needs to be done separately at both OnGuard and PalmEntry systems.
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Reader||Maximum Number of Local Readers, Maximum Number of Readers for System Type, Maximum Number of Readers in Enterprise (for enterprise systems)||Any part number that includes readers licenses||License is per reader|
Fujitsu PalmEntry v1.0 is certified with OnGuard 6.6 and 6.5.