pivCLASS IDPublisher is a secure web service for accepting PIV and PIV-I credential data.
Customers using pivCLASS IDPublisher can simultaneously import credential data into OnGuard andpivCLASS Registration Engine (PIVCheck) authentication system. Card and cardholder details flow to OnGuard via the pivCLASS PACS Plug-in for OnGuard, while certificate and biometric data flows to the pivCLASS Registration Engine (PIVCheck) authentication system where it can be used with assorted high assurance reader solutions.
pivCLASS IDPublisher service:
- Accepts FIPS 201 cardholder and credential data, including X.509 certificates and biometric templates
- Accepts DESFire and proximity credential data
- Automatically provisions and de-provisions cardholders and card records in OnGuard
- When used in conjunction with pivCLASS Reader Services or PKI at the Door (panel-based authentication), assists with or performs 1-, 2-, and 3-factor PIV authentication
- When using pivCLASS Mobile Validator (OMNICheck Plus) handheld readers, performs 1-, 2-, and 3-factor PIV authentication, and determines whether the cardholder has access to the location
- Allows IDMS/CMS/HRIS systems to push data to a single web service that distributes data
- Cardholder and badge records are provisioned and de-provisioned in OnGuard; subsequent search reflects the inserted or changed data
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
Note: A single DataConduIT license is used for all pivCLASS certified products. All communications between pivCLASS products and an OnGuard system are managed by a single DataConduIT session.
pivCLASS IDPublisher v1.2 is certified with OnGuard 6.5 and 6.4.500.