RightCrowd provides the "glue" between your existing OnGuard implementation and Enterprise Business systems by enabling a converged approach to enhancing and automating the security, safety and compliance of your workforce and visitors. RightCrowd modules can be selected to enhance Cardholder processes, through to implementing Visitor Management and Occupational Health & Safety solutions, to integration with SAP® or other Enterprise systems. Ensure that everyone is right with RightCrowd Enterprise.
This integration supports:
- Add, edit or delete OnGuard Cardholder/Visitor’s personal details, badges, access levels and view their physical security events
- View OnGuard Access Levels and Readers (areas) associated to that Access Level
- View Readers (areas)
- Set up processes to react to specific events when they are received from OnGuard
- Acknowledge events received from OnGuard
- Display the OnGuard segment (division) for Cardholders, Access Levels, and Readers
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.