Stone Lock® Pro is a Facial Recognition device used for access control providing users with an intuitive, frictionless access control experience while maintaining a highly secure environment. Stone Lock® Pro is proven to meet the most stringent Security Professional requirements as a robust, reliable and versatile solution.
Stone Lock® Pro requires users to merely approach facing the Faceplate. Once detected, a user’s face is flooded with safe Near-infrared light and over 2000 points are measured verifying that the user is enrolled in less than a second making it ideal for high –throughput areas managed by turnstiles. All real-time events (successful and denied) are logged with a simple jpeg and time stamped with the secondary credential if one is used.
This integration supports:
- Create a Stone Lock® Pro user and pair it with a personnel and credential record from OnGuard
- Capture the facial biometric data remotely from any Stone Lock® Pro device within the network
- Create Schedules and Permissions for a user and apply it to any Stone Lock® Pro device on the network
- Verification Modes:
- 1 to N (face only)
- 1 to 1 (face and card or face and ID number)
- Mixed (where some users only have to show their face while others are required to show their face and their card or their face and enter their ID number)
- Card Only
|OnGuard license requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part number||Comments|
|OpenAccess License for StoneLock Pro integration||
|Reader||Maximum Number of Local Readers, Maximum Number of Readers for System Type, Maximum Number of Readers in Enterprise (for enterprise systems)||Any part number that includes readers licenses||License is per reader|
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.