Security professionals can extend the reach of their customers’ OnGuard® Access Management systems to non-networked enclosures, near or far. Access to outbuildings, storage closets, dispersed physical plant, or more can all be managed from an existing OnGuard server, displacing a collection of unmanaged and/or lower-security devices such as code-sharing boxes or padlocks. The TRACcess® Service comprises the TRACcess eKEY® app for smartphones, TRACcess wireless electronic locks and key vaults, and the TRACcess-OnGuard Integrator software module.
TRACcess wireless locks and key vaults enable monitored access control and key management for dispersed assets and properties. The wireless devices are quick and affordable to install.
The TRACcess eKEY app for smartphones replaces wired network communications with cellular technologies. These mobile keys create a near real-time audit trail by transmitting data to the system when activity occurs. TRACcess data may be used to authenticate alarms, alert site owners of access activity, initiate video surveillance, and other activities driven by access data.
Multiple levels of TRACcess security include encrypted communications, PIN codes, and expiring key permissions that are routinely refreshed.
The integration supports:
- Manage all badgeholders/keyholders through the OnGuard Interface, including identification and access permissions
- Manage all site information through the OnGuard interface
- Grant TRACcess eKEY app's access permissions to TRACcess devices
- Obtain a TRACcess eKEY authorization code to activate individual smartphone keys
- Obtain a TRACcess access code to authorize individual access to locking devices
- Obtain a TRACcess eKEY update code to refresh individual authorizations
- Update Alarm Mode and Activation time when controlling the TRAC-Lock BT Smart
- Update device code for TRACcess devices to reassign locations
- Track OnGuard and TRACcess activity through one report via OnGuard
Learn more about TRACcess at SupraSystems.com/TRACcess-OnGuard.
|OnGuard License Requirements|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
|Reader||Maximum Number of Local Readers, Maximum Number of Readers for System Type, Maximum Number of Readers in Enterprise (for enterprise system)||Any part number that includes readers license||License is per|
|Forms Designer||FormsDesigner Full Functionality||SWG-1210||License is required|
Supra TRACcess Core v4.0 is certified with OnGuard 7.1 and 7.0.