VECTOR Services provides a set of shared information technology resources to help its clients meet their drug-testing program requirements as easily and economically as possible. VECTOR (Vendor-Employer-Compliance Testing Organization) Services provide the following functionality:
- Test Result Pool Services
- Random Selection Services
- Drug Testing Program Policy Services
- Messaging Services
- Integrated Security Services
The VECTOR Integrated Security Appliance for OnGuard, enables a company to integrate its OnGuard Security Management system with Psychemedics’ VECTOR Services. With this device, the company can ensure compliance with its drug-testing program requirements as administered by VECTOR.
The integration supports:
- Transmit notification of OnGuard cardholder access events to VECTOR Services Systems. This is for purposes of providing notification to participants on behalf of the client of access events in violation of the client’s drug testing program policy.
- Enable filtering of which cardholders or groups of cardholders to include in the event notification.
- Set badge status in OnGuard with relation to the client’s drug testing program policy requirements as administered by VECTOR Services.
- Set system information and controls, such as version ID and connectivity status, in the OnGuard cardholder page.
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
Psychemedics VECTOR v1.0 is certified with OnGuard 6.6 and 6.5.