The Video Insight integration with the OnGuard ACS allows for alarms and events to be passed to the Video Insight VMS. These alarms and events are associated with cameras, which allow history to be played back based on the alarm and event with recorded video. The VI integration also allows for the monitoring of alarm inputs, auxiliary inputs and door controls within the VMS interface.
The integration supports:
- Photo’s associated with Personnel displayed during last Entry and Lane Viewer
- Recorded Video Associated with All Alarms and Events (video must be recording at the time of the alarm or the event)
- Door Controls from Facility Map, Access View and Rules Manager
- Door Status and State will be displayed on the Facility Map
- Input Status will be displayed on the Facility Map
- Masking/Unmasking of Inputs can be done through rules configured in the Rules Manager
- Input Alarms can Trigger Actions in the Rules Manager
- Last Entry and Alarm information is displayed in Facility Map and Access View
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|DataConduIT||Maximum Number of DataConduIT Clients (SWG-1140)||SWG-1140||One (1) DataConduIT license is required|
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|Video Insight VMS||VI Monitor Plus||7.3||
LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.