With advanced features and user-friendly operation, Interlogix TruVision® recorders enhance the OnGuard® access control system with effective video capture, storage and retrieval. Built on a dependable embedded Linux operating system, TruVision NVRs and DVRs offer real-time recording with IP, analog and hybrid options. Broad camera support includes Interlogix and third-party IP cameras, while remote capabilities allow users to control TruVision recorders via Web browser, TruVision Navigator software or the free TruVision Navigator mobile app.
This integration also enables OnGuard to offer solutions for FCWnx migration and goVision customers. Support for TruVision recorder integration requires OnGuard 2013 v.6.6 Service Pack 1 with TruVision Add-On 1.0.4.
Note: Some features require OnGuard 7.0
- Reliable vide capture, storage and retrieval
- Real-time recording with IP, analog and hybrid options
- Support for Interlogix and third-party cameras
- Advanced recording, storage and playback features
- Consistent, user-friendly interfaces
- Easy setup and installation
- Remote access and control via Web browser, TruVision Navigator software or free mobile app
- Front and rear ethernet ports
- Web video viewer (OnGuard 7.0 only)
- Remote monitoring (OnGuard 7.0 only)
- Intelligent video solutions (OnGuard 7.0 only)
- Forensic analysis (OnGuard 7.0 only)