The Lenel Certification Program was one of the first of its kind in the industry and has pioneered numerous tools and tactics, including tiered technical support, investment protection and distance-learning continuing education requirements.
After extensive research and input from VARs and other industry professionals, Lenel has developed an efficient, streamlined approach that reduces required on-site/classroom training and lowers the expense of basic certification.
- Low cost of basic certification and system-user training
- IACET accreditation that allows you to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) that can be applied toward professional licensure requirements and college credit
- Focused, efficient certification paths
- Ability to specialize in job-specific courses and concentration areas
- Increased Web-based training content that allows more classroom time for hands-on learning
- Accelerated core training that eliminates weekend stay-overs
- Streamlined registration process through the Lenel Partner Center
To register for a course or for more information: System End Users should contact their Value Added Reseller (VAR) to request training. VARs should request training from your Training Administrator.